- Student Descipline
- Anti Ragging
- Grievance Redressal Forum
- Anti Sexual Harassment Cell
- College Rules
- Ethics Committee
Grievance Redressal Forum
It is the mission of E.M.E.A College to provide quality education without compromising on standards and values. It is also dedicated to fostering independent thinking amongst its students.
There are several ways in which students’ grievances are addressed in our College. Grievance Redressal Cell looks into the grievances of the students. It was setup in view of effectively addressing the problems of the students. A complaint box is installed in the campus and students are free to post their grievance if any and students can also mail their grievance to firstname.lastname@example.org or register complaint through complaint register forum in website and the college authority will take immediate action to the complaint.
CONSTITUTION OF GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
The Students Grievance Redressal Committee is made up of the principal, the controller of examinations, the college librarian, senior staff members and the Physical Director of U.G and P.G Students. This committee meets every semester, receives and addresses all issues related to students.
OBJECTIVE OF THE CELL
- To provide a forum for the students to voice their grievances with regard to their academic issues and non-academic campus issues.
- To solve and redress the grievances of the students.
- To ensure a congenial atmosphere by promoting cordial relationship among all the stakeholders.